Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hi there!

Welcome to The Story Club!
The idea is for this place to be a haven of encouragement and inspiration for teen writers, be they poets or novelists. I know several such folk and hope that they and you like what I have in store. As you no doubt can see, there isn't much here right now. I'm currently working on appearances and settings and such and as soon as this blog is shipshape there'll be all sorts of good stuff coming your way.
Thanks for stopping by!

-Katie :-)

P.S.
Sometimes it's OK to be a follower. ;) *hint hint*

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Katie.
    I've just joined as a follower. I'm not a teenager anymore, so I hope that's okay... but anyway I love what you're doing and I think it has a lot of potential as a ministry. And if you're ever interested in using any of my material or anything (I have published a couple of things here and there as well) why, just let me know. I'd be glad to help out! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Katie! You can interview me :-D I also have a blog: lauraeandrews.blogspot.com. Any writing of mine that I put on there, you may use =)
    I really like the idea of this blog. Cheers!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and another thing: I really like the design of this blog. I love the look of old books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for comments! Thanks ladies, I'm glad you like it! :-D

    ReplyDelete